Google Scholar Profile also offers an overview.
- Peter Conradie & Sunil Choenni (2012) Exploring Process Barriers to Release Public Sector Information in Local Government. In 6th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance, Albany. NY. Albany, New York, pp. 5–13. download here
- Peter Conradie, Ingrid Mulder, Sunil Choenni (2012) Rotterdam Open Data: Exploring the release of public sector information through co-creation, 2012. In ICE 2012: International Conference On Engineering, Technology And Innovation. download here
- Peter Conradie, Stephanie Neumann, Jonas Breme (2011) Trust Thy Neighbour: Exploring Information Sharing in Anonymous Urban Settings to Support Trust Generation. In Sparks CHI. download here
- Stefan Göllner, Jaclyn Le, Peter Conradie et al. (2010) Networked Neighbourhood: Exploring the Potential of Threshold Interfaces to Support Peer-to-peer Sharing in Urban Neighbourhoods, 484-492. In Sustainability in Design: NOW!. download here
- Stefan Göllner, Jan Lindenberg, Peter Conradie et al. (2010) The Enchanted Neighborhood: Using Metaphorical Devices for the Inclusion of Seniors in the Co-designing Process. In Universal Design. download here
- Peter Conradie (2012) Perspectives on Open Data: Motivation, Benefits and Examples. For the Media Future Week 2012, Almere, The Netherlands. download here
I am a PhD student at Ghent University, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, where I am researching user experience design for wearables. Previously, I studied Interface Design at the FH Potsdam. I have also worked at the Deutsche Telekom Research Labs in Berlin, and Rotterdam University of Applied Science.
Want to know more?